- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required with a 3 nights deposit requested for stays up to 6 nights.
- For a stay of 7 nights and more, we request 50% of the total stay amount.
- During the Christmas and New Year Period (17th Dec – 3rd Jan) a minimum of 14 nights is required and a 7 night deposit upon
confirmation of the reservation and the balance due within 120 days before arrival.
- Additional persons sharing a room over the age of 6 years old a nightly supplement of 135 € will be incurred.
- A local government tax of 5% is added to the final accommodation bill.
- From December 17th 2010 to January 3rd, 2011 - Cancellation within 120 days – the entire stay will be charged and a forfeit
of 3 nights from the deposit for cancellations outside the 120 day period.
- From December 17th 2010 to January 03rd 2011 cancellation - minimum of 14 nights stay and a 7 night deposit is required within a week of the reservation being made and prepayment in full by 120 days prior to arrival. Prepayment forfeited for cancellations within 120 days and a forfeit of 3 nights from the deposit for cancellations before the 120 day period.
- From January 04th to April 17th 2011 -45 to 15 days prior to arrival - the full deposit will be forfeited. Less than 15 days prior to arrival - the entire stay will be charged.
- From April 18th to December 16th 2011 - 29 to 10 days prior to arrival - the full deposit will be forfeited. Less than 10 days prior to arrival - the entire stay will be charged.
- In case of a no-show or early check-out it will be necessary to charge the full stay. Changes to the reservation including arrival
or departure dates are subject to approval and written agreement between the parties.