- Four ultra-luxe king bed suites, one of them with a white gold tiled bathroom
- Two trendy cabins for teenagers or staff
- State-of-the-art music recording studio and screening room
- Private business office
- Fully equipped gym
- Walled garden for privacy, whilst beachside at the same time
- Custom made, Italian styled kitchen seating 12 guests
- The Glen Affric whiskey bar, boasting 40 different whiskeys
- Swimming pool, spa pool, sun decks and comfy loungers
- Pool table and sports area
- Private access from the house to the beach - and to the clear blue Caribbean ocean beyond...
- Personalised VIP meet and greet services in St. Martin and Antigua
- VIP airport transfers in a spacious air conditioned vehicle
- Butler and personal staff throughout your stay offering 24 hour service
- A choice of cars in the Rockstar garage, plus bicycles and other sports gear
"Might just be the most extravagant creative enclave in existence"
New York’s Black Book
Welcome to the outstanding, beach-side Villa Rockstar - a huge, ultra luxe, multi-faceted house which is being described as resembling ‘a hundred million dollar yacht on land.’
Rockstar’s enormous 16,000 sq feet include beautiful detailing, perfect cuisine and the superb housekeeping often associated with world-class yachting – yet the villa suffers no bumpy seas - so it might well be ideal for people who put up with the latter – in order to enjoy the former..!
Villa Rockstar comprises north and south houses connected by a fountain courtyard and cloisters. The property is particularly private and secure, with its own gate onto a vast beach of soft pink and white coral sand.
"The world's best beach house." (Fran Tarkenton on Rockstar, Feb 2011)
“I also want to compliment you on your staff. I had no idea that the thing missing from my life was BUTLERS! They were divine. It was like this glorious return to childhood, where all we had to do was wake up, and the rest of the day would be taken care of by these handsome, helpful people.” (Guest comment Jan 2011)